Saturday, October 25, 2008

figures

Last night I was putting away my dental floss and it slipped and fell in the toilet. Since I slept most the day with a million layers on sweating and shivering a cold out of my system, I'm gonna cut myself some slack and say I wasn't running at full potential. But how often am I running at my full potential? There's always something distracting me.

Thought about that girl who is such a little racist asshole that she'd fake her own mugging and cut a backwards B on her face. Too blinded by her crazy agenda to think maybe an O for Obama would be less problematic in a mirror and would make more sense. If I was a hateful crazy, that'd be the kind of detail I skip. Luckily I'm not a hateful pile of vindictiveness like she seems to be.

How many just annoying stink pots of trouble does one run into in their lives? A lot. I'm so glad she got caught quickly and well before the election.

I don't think she harmed Obama's chances, but every woman who fakes an attack hurts the credibility of women who really are attacked. We don't need that bullshit thank you very much.

No comments: