Sunday, October 26, 2008

loaded weapon

Been fighting a cold since Thurs. I felt so crappy and weak Thursday evening, I abandoned my bike and took the train home. Friday I stayed home and slept half the day in a sweaty/shivery way. Nothing spectacular, just sick. Saturday I felt much better, but today I've been a sniffy, snotty mouth breather more than when I was a weakened pile of poo on Friday. I could still breath.
Go figure.

I sneezed today what I thought was a normal sneeze, turns out I had a surplus of ammunition loaded and a huge snot rocket landed on my pants. I lost like half a pound after that sneeze. Luckily I was by myself and I removed it without an issue. So momumental it couldn't go un-noted however. Be a shame. It was like catching a huge fish with nobody around to see it. I'm sure nobody wanted to see it, but it was amazing.

No comments: