Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bike riding

I rode my bike today it was drizzling fairly hard on the way back and it was fairly cold. Towards the end I was not seeing much of anything through my waterlogged glasses. How do people deal with that? Also some asswipe honked at me for swerving about 6 inches to the center and I found no solace in mumbling, "asswipe" under my breath with my cold wet thighs, water droplet glasses. sexy sexy sexy.

Whatever. Challenges is good for the body and the brain.

Also when I started this bike commute thing I thought the cyclists were all friendly with each other. I imagined nods and smiles, maybe even a high 5 occasionally as we stopped at a light on Milwaukee. One big happy family on 2 wheels. Nope, it's more like sizing up and trying to jet off first. City life I guess.

No comments: